Sorry, nothing in cart.
VISS IPL-SKIN REJUVNATION
- Reduce or eliminate many common effects of aging, including facial wrinkles and skin discoloration.
- Encourages the production of collagen, a natural protein that fills in wrinkles,
- Makes the skin smooth and supple.
- Treats rosacea, age spots, freckles and vascular/pigmented lesions
What to expect from skin rejuvenation treatment?
<1 month ( 4 weeks )>
- Treat the desired area twice a week.
- You will begin to enjoy visible results after few treatments.
- You will notice your skin is tighter and smoothly toned.
<2-3 months ( 8 weeks )>
- Schedule treatments once a week.
- A progressive improvement will show in 2 months and the final result will show after completing 3 months of regular treatments. Follow-up treatments can be done 3 months after completing the first treatment series.
- After 12 weeks of treatment, stop using Viss IPL skin rejuvenation on your face for 4 weeks.
- After 4 weeks, start the 12 week program again and take a break for 4 weeks.
- Number of sessions may be different depending on your wishes.
— After the treatment please hydrate your skin with a skin care product of choice or a moisturizing facial mask.
* Important notice for IPL treatment *
- Hair removal: clean the treatment area and shave the hair first accurately; no hair should be left because the IPL will burn it causing pain and skin troubles.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Acne treatment: clean and clear the treatment area from any skin care or cosmetic products; As an IPL beginner, you may apply the aloe gel at first treatment to prevent any problems. If you have very sensitive skin, you should apply aloe gel before treatment. But when you get used to IPL system, you don’t need to apply any gel. After the treatment is done, wash away the gel.
2 : There are eight available light intensities to suit your personal needs.
- A higher level (up to 8) gives the best result if suitable for your skin type, but we recommend to start with a lower level to test your skin sensitivity. Remember, each skin is different.
3 : Place the applicator on the desired area making sure the metal sensor is pressed firmly against the skin. Otherwise, the device will not flash.
4 : Press the button after a beep and take the applicator off the skin after every shot. If you don’t, your skin might get burnt or you might feel discomfort/pain.
5 : Moisturize your skin after any IPL treatments. IPL usually dries skin. Always put some lotion to moist your skin after an IPL treatment.
6 : Most importantly, DO NOT EXPOSE TREATED AREA TO THE SUN. You might get burn marks if you expose your treated area under the sun within 24 hours following the treatment.