Sorry, nothing in cart.
VISS IPL-HAIR REMOVAL
What to expect from Hair removal treatment?
- Treat the desired area twice a week.
- You will begin to see visible results within one month of regular treatment.
- You will notice some hair reduction and the regrowth will be lighter in colour and finer.
- Schedule treatments every 2 weeks
- You will begin to see a great reduction in the amount of regrowth, especially in areas where the hair growth tends to be denser.
<4th month onward>
- Schedule treatments once or twice a month
- A progressive hair reduction will continue and you will see dramatic results and a slight regrowth.
- Some more of sessions needed depending on your wishes.
— After a treatment please hydrate your skin with a skin care product of choice.
VISS IPL delivers great results! All photos taken 1 Month after last treatment:
* Important notice for IPL treatment *
- Hair removal: clean the treatment area and shave the hair first accurately; no hair should be left because the IPL will burn it causing pain and skin troubles.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Acne treatment: clean and clear the treatment area from any skin care or cosmetic products; As an IPL beginner, you may apply the aloe gel at first treatment to prevent any problems. If you have very sensitive skin, you should apply aloe gel before treatment. But when you get used to IPL system, you don’t need to apply any gel. After the treatment is done, wash away the gel.
2 : There are eight available light intensities to suit your personal needs.
- A higher level (up to 8) gives the best result if suitable for your skin type, but we recommend to start with a lower level to test your skin sensitivity. Remember, each skin is different.
3 : Place the applicator on the desired area making sure the metal sensor is pressed firmly against the skin. Otherwise, the device will not flash.
4 : Press the button after a beep and take the applicator off the skin after every shot. If you don’t, your skin might get burnt or you might feel discomfort/pain.
5 : Moisturize your skin after any IPL treatments. IPL usually dries skin. Always put some lotion to moist your skin after an IPL treatment.
6 : Most importantly, DO NOT EXPOSE TREATED AREA TO THE SUN. You might get burn marks if you expose your treated area under the sun within 24 hours following the treatment.