Sorry, nothing in cart.
VISS IPL-ACNE LAMP
For professional at home IPL Acne treatment, look no further than the Viss Advanced IPL System! Viss brings clinical skin care to you with our patented IPL home beauty system. Boasting a massive 25 joules of power, this is one of the most powerful at home IPL devices on the market.
- For Acne clearance, VISS IPL treatment works in two ways: by reducing the blood supply to the sebaceous gland, which slows down production of the body oil sebum, and by destroying acne bacteria blocking the pores of the skin.
- The visible light produced by the VISS IPL System are carefully controlled to produce the correct pulse length and right amount of energy to destroy the targets without damaging surrounding tissues.
What to expect from Acne treatment?
<1-3 + month>
- Treat the desired area twice or once a week.
- You will notice that acne is getting better at the very first treatment.
- Progressive improvements can be different on acne type. When acne is completely treated, stop using it. You don’t need to use acne treatment every week. Just use it when acne shows up.
— After the treatment please hydrate your skin with a skin care product of choice or apply an acne ointment.
* Important notice for IPL treatment *
- Hair removal: clean the treatment area and shave the hair first accurately; no hair should be left because the IPL will burn it causing pain and skin troubles.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Acne treatment: clean and clear the treatment area from any skin care or cosmetic products; As an IPL beginner, you may apply the aloe gel at first treatment to prevent any problems. If you have very sensitive skin, you should apply aloe gel before treatment. But when you get used to IPL system, you don’t need to apply any gel. After the treatment is done, wash away the gel.
2 : There are eight available light intensities to suit your personal needs.
- A higher level (up to 8) gives the best result if suitable for your skin type, but we recommend to start with a lower level to test your skin sensitivity. Remember, each skin is different.
3 : Place the applicator on the desired area making sure the metal sensor is pressed firmly against the skin. Otherwise, the device will not flash.
4 : Press the button after a beep and take the applicator off the skin after every shot. If you don’t, your skin might get burnt or you might feel discomfort/pain.
5 : Moisturize your skin after any IPL treatments. IPL usually dries skin. Always put some lotion to moist your skin after an IPL treatment.
6 : Most importantly, DO NOT EXPOSE TREATED AREA TO THE SUN. You might get burn marks if you expose your treated area under the sun within 24 hours following the treatment.