VISS Sonic II
1. How do I use the Sonic II?
Scrubber Mode — Wash your face with the cleanser you would normally use. Press “SONIC” button once or twice, the latter being more powerful, to begin scrubber mode. Wet each section of the face with water or facial mist. Hold the spatula on a 45-degree angle on your face and glide across your skin. Press the button twice for your nose or where you would normally have blackheads or whiteheads.
Infusion Mode — Apply your serum or moisturizer without rubbing it in. Press “ION” button to activate infusion mode. Flip the spatula. The power button should
face the skin being treated. Hold the spatula on a 20-degree angle on your face and glide the spatula all over the skin and for lifti ng mode, preferably press “SONIC”
button again to let the ultrasonic vibrations drive the serum deep in your skin.
2. How long should I initially charge the spatula?
Charge the Sonic II for 2 hours initially. This should worth about 30-minute use. During charging, the light of three buttons wi ll be on and off in turns and will have all of the three lights on when fully charged.
3. How do I clean the spatula?
Make sure not to submerge the Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber in water to prevent damaging the unit. Use a damp cloth to wipe the bl ade.
4. How many vibrations per second does this provide?
The Viss Sonic II creates 28K vibrations per second.
5. Does this have a cap to cover the head?
Yes, it does come with a cap for the head.
6. What kind of adapter does it come with?
It only comes with a USB cable.
7. What country is this made in?
It is made in South Korea.
8. Does the head need to be replaced with time?
No, the spatula head is reusable. Just make sure to clean the head before and after use.
9. Can it be used at 22V AC?
Yes. You can charge it with the provided USB wire, connect with a laptop, wall charge, or power bank.
10. Can the Viss Sonic II be used on multiple people?
Yes, it can. But we suggest not. Like a tooth brush, different people can share the same one but normally don’t.
11. Does this remove facial hair?
No, only blackheads and whiteheads.
12. Is it waterproof?
The body of the machine is not waterproof, so please submerging it.
13. Can I use it while connected to USB cable for charging?
The Viss Sonic II cannot be used when charging.