Sorry, nothing in cart.
Viss Advanced At Home IPL Acne Treatment System
For professional at home IPL Acne treatment, look no further than the Viss Advanced IPL System! Viss brings clinical skin care to you with our patented IPL home beauty system. Boasting a massive 25 joules of power, this is one of the most powerful at home IPL devices on the mar
For professional at home IPL Acne treatment, look no further than the Viss Advanced IPL System! Viss brings clinical skin care to you with our patented IPL home beauty system. Boasting a massive 25 joules of power, this is one of the most powerful at home IPL devices on the market.
Lasting twice as long as older models, our lamps will last up to 30,000 flashes. Why spend and suffer more with expensive clinical laser and electrolysis treatments when you can shop Viss today!
●Viss IPL For Acne Advanced System Features ●
 3 functions by changing 3 different cartridges in one system
 Cartridges can be replaced after their lifespan is over.
* How do I know if the cartridge needs to be replaced? The cartridge glass gets too hot and it causes pain/discomfort when the life of cartridge is done. You need to replace the cartridge for better results and safety.
 Mirror Reflection Coating Technology
The reflector plate reflects the IPL for acne generated from the xenon lamp. It uses patented surface coating technology to reduce irritation through effective IPL reflection.
 Large treatment area and fast Treatment Time
Treat up to 220 hairs every 3.5 seconds
VISS IPL has a large 6cm2 (3cm x 2cm) treatment lamp (much larger than a laser) with a light pulse interval of just 3.5 seconds, targeting up to 220 hairs! No batteries to charge means no downtime between usage.
Other home care IPL products provides less than 1cm x 1cm treatment area on each shot. If you want to save time and get a better result, choose Viss IPL.
 Long lasting flash
- Low level (1-3) : 30,000 Flashes , 16-19 Jules
- Middle Level(4-6) : 15,000 flashes, 20-22 Jules
- High Level(7-8) : 8,000 flashes, 23-25 Jules
VISS IPL comes equipped with a powerful lamp cartridge that has a lifetime of up to 30,000 flashes giving you more than enough lamp life to treat your entire body. Replacement cartridges are readily available anywhere on line.
 Skin Sensor function
Viss IPL will flash only when the metal sensor of cartridge is firmly in contact with the skin.
Viss IPL is designed to flash on skin only for safety.
* Recommended Light Intensities *
- For Acne clearance, VISS IPL treatment works in two ways: by reducing the blood supply to the sebaceous gland, which slows down production of the body oil sebum, and by destroying acne bacteria blocking the pores of the skin.
- The visible light produced by the VISS IPL System are carefully controlled to produce the correct pulse length and right amount of energy to destroy the targets without damaging surrounding tissues.
?What to expect from Acne treatment?
<1-3 + month>
- Treat the desired area twice or once a week.
- You will notice that acne is getting better at the very first treatment.
- Progressive improvements can be different on each person’s acne type. When acne is completed treated, stop using it. You don’t need to use acne treatment every week. Just use it when acne shows up.
— After the treatment please hydrate your skin with a skin care product of choice or apply an acne ointment.
* Important notice for IPL For Acne treatment *
- Hair removal: clean the treatment area and shave the hair first accurately; no hair should be left because the IPL for acne will burn it causing pain and skin troubles.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Acne treatment: clean and clear the treatment area from any skin care or cosmetic products; you may apply some aloe gel that you have (except oil). As an IPL beginner, you may apply the aloe gel at first treatment to prevent any problems. If you have very sensitive skin, you should apply aloe gel before treatment. But when you get used to IPL system, you don’t need to apply any gel. After the treatment is done, wash away the gel applied.
2 : There are eight available light intensities to suit your personal needs.
- A higher level (up to 8) gives the best result if suitable for your skin type, but we recommend to start with a lower level to test your skin sensitivity. Remember, each skin is different.
3 : Place the applicator on the desired area making sure the metal sensor is pressed firmly against the skin. The device will not flash unless firmly in touch with skin.
4 : Press the button after the ‘beep’ sound and take off the applicator from the skin after every shot. If you don’t take off the applicator from skin shot by shot, your skin might get burnt or causing discomfort/pain.
5 : Moisturize your skin after any IPL treatments. IPL usually dries skin. Always put some lotion to moist your skin after an IPL treatment.
6 : Do not expose your treated skin area to the sun. You might get burn marks if you expose your treated area under the sun with 24 hours following the treatment.
* How to use Viss IPL *
- VISS Advanced IPL Device
- Acne Treatment Lamp Cartridge
- AC Power Adapter Cable
- Pair of IPL Safety Glasses (Black)
Name VISS Advanced IPL
Model No. PL-1000
Current AC (Free Voltage)
Energy Density 25 Joules
Product Weight 1.3Kg
Product Size 196 x 138 x 178 mm
Lamp Lifetime Low Level : 30,000 flashes
Middle Level : 15,000 flashes
High Level: 8,000 flashes
Light Spectrum Acne lamp: 400~700nm
Submit your review
I got rid of acne on my back super Quick.
I've been using this for a couple of months now. I had acne on all over my cheeks and on some areas of my body, and now more than 80% of them are gone. It is expensive but if you suffer from bacterial acne, get one of these.
Hello Hamza, thanks for your honest review. Please send us an email at [email protected] for a $10 coupon for your future purchase.
I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. I have tried other products (mostly cream-based), but I didn't consider using light treatment until I had a friend that was using tanning beds to improve his skin. I've used the acne lamp 10 times now, with the conductive gel, and the results have been pretty decent. a bit pricey, but it does seem to be working.